City of Heroes: Rebirth > General

Updated Mids

(1/3) > >>

Nekrovile:
I am working on a version of Mids Reborn that better reflects the numbers on Rebirth.

So far these are the ATs that have been fixed on it.
- Blasters
- Guardians
- Scrappers

https://files.catbox.moe/81s69l.zip

If there are any errors in the numbers or any other problems, then message me at @Nekrovile on discord. That will give me the information the fastest. I will update this post with the newest edition once I am done working on it and I will post patch notes below.

This version of Mids may not be the same type that you are used to. This newer version allows modifiers to be changed to better reflect the numbers of Rebirth. The database in this download only has the numbers for some ATs. The numbers for all of the other archetypes may not reflect the numbers at Rebirth yet. I will be updating this overtime. A version that will be easier to download will be available eventually.

You can read the patch notes if you scroll down.

Special thanks to the people at the Mids Reborn Team. They are doing all of the real work on mids. I am just messing with the database to match the numbers on Rebirth.

Nekrovile:
Patch Notes: 6/27/2021
- Blasters were fixed to reflect the numbers on Rebirth.
- Stealth powers show how much defense they provide when in combat.
- Various Pool Pool Powers had their numbers and enhancements allowed corrected.
- Fissure in Guardian's Earth Assault now can be picked at the correct level.

Known Issues:
- The damage numbers in Pool Powers may not be correct for Guardians.
- Absorb powers may not display the appropriate amount of absorb.
- Some estimations were made to fill out the details of the powers. This should not cause many problems, but there may be some slight rounding errors with some of the powers. For example, getting 10 stacks of Fulcrum Flip gives .01% extra damage.
- Some powers that use pseudopets may not work correctly.

Nekrovile:
Patch Notes: 8/8/2021
- All of the Scrapper powers have been updated.
- Martial Prowess was added as an Epic Powerset for Scrappers and Stalkers.
- Wind Control was added for Controllers and Dominators.
- Powersets that are not on Rebirth have been removed.
- Stacks for Wind Control and Savage Melee don't work. What is being displayed on Mids right now are the numbers for the lowest number of stacks.

Nekrovile:
Patch Notes 10/17/2021

- Blaster To-Hit modifier is updated.
- Leadership numbers are now correct for Tankers and Brutes.
- Halloween Melee, Halloween Fear, and Halloween Sleep Enhancements are now available.

Halloween Universal Revive and Halloween Universal Debuff Enhancements Issues
- These are technically are in it, but are not placed in most powers yet. These will be added to other powers soon, but it will have to be done in an odd way. Mids does not let me add new set types. I put them both with what used to be Sentinel Set ATOs in order for them to work. Guardian ATOs will be put here as well. I tested it with a power from Defender's Radiation Emission and Scrapper Regen's Revive, so you can see the enhancements there.

- I can only clone and edit an existing enhancement. This means I cannot give these enhancements every component that they should have. Universal Revive set does not have the Health and Endurance Components and the Universal Debuff set does not have the Defense Debuff and Slow Components.

Nekrovile:
Patch Notes 10/24/2021
- Halloween Universal Revive and Halloween Universal Debuff Enhancements are now available. However, these were put in an odd way. Due to technical limitations, I cannot add new Enhancement Sets. Because of this, I repurposed the Sentinel ATO slots from homecoming and but these in there. As with the other Halloween sets, the images are too big in some areas. I also cannot make them work in some areas. For example, the Universal Debuff only shows debuffs to to hit, but it will affect slows and defense debuffs in game as well. The set bonuses work, so you can still plan your build correctly. Just make sure to not slot the new Revive Enhancements in a power that only works with debuffs.
- Guardian ATOs now work, but with placeholder images. Just like with the new Halloween sets, these were also put into the unused Sentinel ATO slot.

(EDIT)
The mastermind powers that let you summon Wolves, a Dire Wolf, and Spec Ops could not take the new debuff sets due to technical limitations with Mids. They have too many sets and it won't let me add more.

The newer powers, bug fixes, and updates to revive powers are not in here yet. It takes time and real life has been busy. I will work on getting these updates in when I can, then I will go back to looking at each AT to update them and look for more unintended errors. Thank you for your patience.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version