City of Heroes: Rebirth > General

Old City of Heroes Freebies and Lottery Pics

<< < (3/3)

Agent Canada:
No but I'll take that as a huge compliment Joshex. I actually went to school for Classical animation but have been drawing superheroes since I was a little kid.

I played Red up until closure and tried to carry on over in Champions Online as well. I came up with this split image doodle to try and encourage our old groups to keep playing together but Champions just wasn't for everyone. I did quite a few pieces after the closure was announced as gifts and mementos which I'll post shortly. Thanks for all the views and comments, this is what I love about forums.

Agent Canada:
This is the last of the "official" CoH Red Automaton stuff, I did remake him in Champions Online and even DC Universe with very limited success, but that hardly matters here. Once the closure was announced I began doing a themed lottery I called the Memento Lottery and basically three people would be placed in a doodle together with the foreground being the first place winner. For this one though I only rolled for two winners and kept the background spot for myself.

I would keep doing the lotteries over in Champions for a while before I lost a bunch of art and screen caps due to the image hosting site changing it's policies and eventually not working at all. This image while a quick and dirty tribute to DC's Zero Hour was my response to that. So that's me as Sector Protector, Red Automaton and Hawkbrand surrounded by individual team mates.

Not knowing about the private servers and trying my best to keep CoH relevant in a game I really didn't fit in very well, I ran a few CoH Anniversary Lotteries on the CO forums, which might have seemed a bit odd to some but the fans ate it up. This one was which CoH villains do you miss the most (player's choice) and the Rikti won.

Till next time Heroes and Villains.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version