City of Heroes: Rebirth > General

Old City of Heroes Freebies and Lottery Pics

<< < (2/3) > >>

Redlynne:

--- Quote from: Agent Canada on March 31, 2023, 05:26:24 pm ---I drew up the Warshade's human form as a gift for my girlfriend shortly afterwards.

--- End quote ---

An even more hilarious punchline would have been to include the Dwarf Form posed like a "jealous boyfriend" who wants you to stop staring at the (human?) hottie. Could have put the Dwarf form a little further back and partially out of frame on the right to give you that "hey, who you lookin' at punk!?" vibe, with the implication that if you don't stop staring, the Dwarf is going to march on up into Yo Face and let the meathooks do the conversatin'.

Draggynn:
Definitely not boring us at all!  I love seeing art that people do of their City of Heroes characters.  These are all great!  Lacking the artistic talent myself, I've been reduced to just commissioning other artists.  I've mostly posted my commissions on our discord though since I couldn't find an obvious place for them on our forums

Agent Canada:
Thanks Draggynn, I've seen a few of your commissions before, but then I'm all over the place myself.
Because these doodles were free I spent very little money on them, they are done in pens, pencils and sharpies on 8.5 X 11 photo copier paper, so keeping them simpler and in black & white was essential. I have been lucky enough to have had a few people do colours for me after the fact though, which was pretty cool.

Next up for me would be the Red Automaton, he was made with several of the newer pieces and a few Vet rewards at the time so he's hard remake here so far. But... I'll get there. Red's an homage to The Vision, old school Marvel Comics Vision. He doesn't have the same powers or visuals but the reference should be clear enough.
This first pic was posted with my application to join a newly formed Super Group.

I have to head out for work but I'll post more Red Automaton later in the week. Red has a few doodles as he was one of my few heroes who got to run around with multiple groups.

Agent Canada:
A little bit of background, so these doodles of Red make a little more sense. Red was created back during World War two but even then he was a super advanced android and believed himself human. After suffering a decisive defeat he was damaged in such a way that he lost all of his previous memories and now sounds and acts like an artificial being.
A neutral holiday greeting card I posted to all the Super Groups I belonged to.

A few doodles offered up a glimpses into Red's broken memories.

I've lost a lot of these doodles but if I've drawn for you before and you'd like me to repost here, just let me know.

Joshex:
did you study comic drawing at the kubert school by any chance?

I can tell the style is drawn with control and proper use of line weight. good work.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version