Author Topic: Game won't finish loading  (Read 3213 times)

Chaotic Drummer

• Inf: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Game won't finish loading
« on: June 09, 2021, 11:45:31 pm »
Hello, I'm having issues getting City of Heroes Rebirth to actual load the game after Sunrise Launcher login.  I've downloaded and extracted everything into a My Games folder.  I was able to launch the Sunrise launcher and put in manifest and finished updating and verifying files with no issues.  Then when I hit login in the little Blue Loading screen in center comes up briefly for a second and just disappears and never actually loads my game.  The firewall detection errors I got I hit allow access, but it's still doing the same thing and now not giving any errors.  I have an Acer Predator Laptop with Windows 10.  If someone could please help me out, I never had this issue on my other laptop, but that is unfortunately dead.
Screenshot 2021-06-09 234408.png

Sukothai

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Game won't finish loading
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2021, 11:36:42 pm »
Having same issue with Sweet Tea,  says it is validating but get stuck at 91%, been that way for 10 minutes now. 

Sukothai

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2021, 01:33:01 am »
I got it to work, I had downloaded Sweet Tea again and reinstalled it, guess I needed a newer version.

Draggynn

• Inf: +20/-0
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2021, 01:52:56 pm »
Hey Chaotic, this was a while ago, so hopefully you got help!  If you're still having trouble, you can 1) ask in the #help-desk channel of the rebirth discord. 2) file a ticket by direct messaging PPD Drone on the discord.  We are definitely committed to getting everyone up and running (we just went several months without forums and still aren't used to having them again)
@Draggynn: Storm Summoning Psychic Defender and Badge Hunter, formerly a resident of Virtue
See my collection of commissioned art: https://www.deviantart.com/drag-gynn