Author Topic: Updated Mids  (Read 7703 times)

Nekrovile

• Developer
  • Inf: +6/-0
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Updated Mids
« on: June 27, 2021, 06:12:19 pm »
I am working on a version of Mids Reborn that better reflects the numbers on Rebirth.

So far these are the ATs that have been fixed on it.
- Blasters
- Guardians
- Scrappers

https://files.catbox.moe/81s69l.zip

If there are any errors in the numbers or any other problems, then message me at @Nekrovile on discord. That will give me the information the fastest. I will update this post with the newest edition once I am done working on it and I will post patch notes below.

This version of Mids may not be the same type that you are used to. This newer version allows modifiers to be changed to better reflect the numbers of Rebirth. The database in this download only has the numbers for some ATs. The numbers for all of the other archetypes may not reflect the numbers at Rebirth yet. I will be updating this overtime. A version that will be easier to download will be available eventually.

You can read the patch notes if you scroll down.

Special thanks to the people at the Mids Reborn Team. They are doing all of the real work on mids. I am just messing with the database to match the numbers on Rebirth.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2022, 11:22:07 pm by Nekrovile »

Nekrovile

• Developer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Updated Mids
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2021, 06:14:30 pm »
Patch Notes: 6/27/2021
- Blasters were fixed to reflect the numbers on Rebirth.
- Stealth powers show how much defense they provide when in combat.
- Various Pool Pool Powers had their numbers and enhancements allowed corrected.
- Fissure in Guardian's Earth Assault now can be picked at the correct level.

Known Issues:
- The damage numbers in Pool Powers may not be correct for Guardians.
- Absorb powers may not display the appropriate amount of absorb.
- Some estimations were made to fill out the details of the powers. This should not cause many problems, but there may be some slight rounding errors with some of the powers. For example, getting 10 stacks of Fulcrum Flip gives .01% extra damage.
- Some powers that use pseudopets may not work correctly.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2021, 08:43:30 pm by Nekrovile »

Nekrovile

• Developer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2021, 08:03:01 pm »
Patch Notes: 8/8/2021
- All of the Scrapper powers have been updated.
- Martial Prowess was added as an Epic Powerset for Scrappers and Stalkers.
- Wind Control was added for Controllers and Dominators.
- Powersets that are not on Rebirth have been removed.
- Stacks for Wind Control and Savage Melee don't work. What is being displayed on Mids right now are the numbers for the lowest number of stacks.

Nekrovile

• Developer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2021, 12:06:29 am »
Patch Notes 10/17/2021

- Blaster To-Hit modifier is updated.
- Leadership numbers are now correct for Tankers and Brutes.
- Halloween Melee, Halloween Fear, and Halloween Sleep Enhancements are now available.

Halloween Universal Revive and Halloween Universal Debuff Enhancements Issues
- These are technically are in it, but are not placed in most powers yet. These will be added to other powers soon, but it will have to be done in an odd way. Mids does not let me add new set types. I put them both with what used to be Sentinel Set ATOs in order for them to work. Guardian ATOs will be put here as well. I tested it with a power from Defender's Radiation Emission and Scrapper Regen's Revive, so you can see the enhancements there.

- I can only clone and edit an existing enhancement. This means I cannot give these enhancements every component that they should have. Universal Revive set does not have the Health and Endurance Components and the Universal Debuff set does not have the Defense Debuff and Slow Components.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2021, 10:28:42 pm by Nekrovile »

Nekrovile

• Developer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2021, 10:32:28 pm »
Patch Notes 10/24/2021
- Halloween Universal Revive and Halloween Universal Debuff Enhancements are now available. However, these were put in an odd way. Due to technical limitations, I cannot add new Enhancement Sets. Because of this, I repurposed the Sentinel ATO slots from homecoming and but these in there. As with the other Halloween sets, the images are too big in some areas. I also cannot make them work in some areas. For example, the Universal Debuff only shows debuffs to to hit, but it will affect slows and defense debuffs in game as well. The set bonuses work, so you can still plan your build correctly. Just make sure to not slot the new Revive Enhancements in a power that only works with debuffs.
- Guardian ATOs now work, but with placeholder images. Just like with the new Halloween sets, these were also put into the unused Sentinel ATO slot.

(EDIT)
The mastermind powers that let you summon Wolves, a Dire Wolf, and Spec Ops could not take the new debuff sets due to technical limitations with Mids. They have too many sets and it won't let me add more.

The newer powers, bug fixes, and updates to revive powers are not in here yet. It takes time and real life has been busy. I will work on getting these updates in when I can, then I will go back to looking at each AT to update them and look for more unintended errors. Thank you for your patience.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2021, 10:44:59 pm by Nekrovile »

jordan_yen

• Inf: +7/-0
    • View Profile
    • Jordan's Town
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2021, 12:10:47 pm »
You are AWESOME!

Absolutely loving the new IO sets. Perfect for my many, many debuffers

Nekrovile

• Developer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2021, 07:59:34 pm »
You are AWESOME!

Absolutely loving the new IO sets. Perfect for my many, many debuffers

I am glad you are enjoying it. Sorry that some of the sets don't have all of the correct debuffs and some of the newer procs don't work right. The version of mids I am using at the moment crashes when I try to add them. One day, I will be able to add them, but this is all a slow process.

Nekrovile

• Developer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2021, 08:08:12 pm »
    Patch Notes 12/12/2021
    - The sets Winter Storm(Slow), Superior Winter Storm(Slow), and Superior Winter's Gift(Universal Travel) were added.
    • One of the enhancements in Winter Storm and Superior Winter Storm currently does not buff slow effects.
      Some of the newer procs do not work correctly.
    • You can sometimes incorrectly slot two different slow resistance IOs.
    - Better placeholder images are used for some of the newer sets. They have squares, but these images should make it less confusing.
    - The newer power changes and powersets will be added soon(tm)
    - Remember that not all ATs have been examined to make sure they have the correct numbers on Rebirth. This shouldn't affect things too much, but Radiation Armor and Savage Melee are very different[/list]
    « Last Edit: December 12, 2021, 08:26:34 pm by Nekrovile »

Danaid

• Developer
    • Inf: +1/-0
      • View Profile
      • Awards
    « Reply #8 on: December 20, 2021, 07:09:45 pm »
    Thanks for keeping up with this!

Nekrovile

• Developer
      • View Profile
      • Awards
    « Reply #9 on: January 04, 2022, 11:40:31 pm »
      Patch Notes 1/4/2022

New Powersets
      - Water Control added to Controller and Dominator.
      - Kinetic Assault added to Guardian and Dominator.
      - Military Assault added to Guardian.
      - Ninja Assault added to Guardian.
      - Infiltrator Training Added to Guardian.
      - Ice Melee added to Scrapper and Stalker.
      - Ice Armor added to Scrapper.

Tanker Modifiers potentially fixed.

Various buffs and bug fixes from more recent patches were added. You can read those in patch notes for the game.
      https://forum.cityofheroesrebirth.com/index.php/topic,178.0.html
      https://forum.cityofheroesrebirth.com/index.php/topic,197.0.html
      https://forum.cityofheroesrebirth.com/index.php/topic,232.0.html

Keep in mind that there are plenty of powers that still may not be working correctly on Mids. Newer powers with pets and newer IOs with procs do not work properly. Powers that generate stacks or empower attacks may not display what the stacks do or the empowered numbers correctly. I have only gone through Blasters, Guardians, and Scrappers to make sure they are correct. Other ATs may not have incorrect numbers. I know Radiation Melee, Radiation Armor, Savage Melee, and Energy Melee do not reflect Rebirth's numbers on other ATs[/list]
      « Last Edit: April 17, 2022, 08:28:55 pm by Nekrovile »

Nekrovile

• Developer
        • View Profile
        • Awards
      « Reply #10 on: January 09, 2022, 10:43:20 pm »
      Patch Notes 1/9/2022

- The descriptions of the first few powers of Kinetic Assault and the level that you can get them were fixed.
      - Savage Melee for Brutes, Stalkers, and Tankers were mostly fixed.
      • Blood Frenzy stacks do not interact with most powers. I have some ideas on how to fix it, but I will do that when I have more time and after I fix some other powersets.
      • Savage Leap currently does not show the damage for Brutes, Stalkers, and Tankers

Nekrovile

• Developer
        • View Profile
        • Awards
      « Reply #11 on: July 25, 2022, 02:27:49 am »
      Patch Notes 7/24/2022

It has been a while since I made an update here. There is a newer version of Mids being worked on by the Mids Reborn Team. It will have inherent slots and fix some bugs. While we all wait for that version to be ready, I will once again continue to update this version of Mids. If you notice anything odd or any powers with incorrect information, message me on discord.

New Changes:

- More of the Kheldian Changes were added.
      - Many Trick Arrow powers were Revamped.
      - Force of Will was added to Pool Powers.
      - Gadgetry was added to Pool Powers.
      - Infernal Mastery was added to the Corruptor and Defender Epic Powers.
      - Frost Mastery was added to the Corruptor and Defender Epic Powers.
      - Electric Armor's Surge of Power no longer has a crash and the buff it grants was decreased in amount and duration.
      - Ice Manipulation's Frozen Aura now correctly takes damage enhancements for Blasters.
      - Shield Defense's Against All Odds no longer takes Taunt enhancements, like it is intended.
      - Kinetic Assault's Kinetic Shockwave's radius was fixed for Guardians.
      - Brute had a power that it shouldn't which caused some builds to load this incorrect power when loaded.
      - Consume for all powersets recovery duration was changed from 15 seconds to 30 seconds and the cooldown was lowered.
      - Savage Melee's Blood Thirst was changed from 180 seconds to 90 seconds.
      - Infiltrator Training's Intrusion was given a 35% endurance discount buff to all powers for Guardians.

Known Issues:
      - Some of the Kheldian powers that transform when shapeshifted do not transform all of the stats correctly.
      - Gadgetry, Force of Will, and Sorcery Pool Powers can currently all be placed on the same character, but you can only select one of those powersets on a character in the game.
      - The travel powers in Gadgetry, Force of Will, and Sorcery do not correctly give you the extra power that they grant in game.
      - Some powersets need to be fixed. Since I am currently waiting for the new version of Mids to be ready, I will look at these soon(tm). The ones I will look at next are Radiation Armor, Radiation Melee, Savage Melee, and Energy Melee. Message me on Discord if you find other powersets that I have missed.
      - Rez IOs, Guardian ATOs, Universal Debuff IOs, are currently under Sentinel ATOs. I am using this as an ETC section for now. They will all have their own section once the new version of Mids is ready.
      - Inherent Slots are not on this version of Mids. As you level up on Rebirth, you gain free slots on Health and Stamina. This will be fixed in the new version of Mids once it is ready.
      - Some images are just placeholders and may not look the best at the moment.

Nekrovile

• Developer
        • View Profile
        • Awards
      « Reply #12 on: July 31, 2022, 07:27:01 pm »
      Patch Notes 7/31/2022

Mostly bug fixes.

New Changes:

- Force Barrier in Gadgetry's cooldown was corrected to 150 seconds.
      - Various errors with Super Reflexes were fixed. This includes text, cooldowns, and stalker enhancement errors.
      - Some powers that originally could not be used while shapeshifted as a Warshade were fixed so they could be used while shapeshifted now. This includes Orbiting Death, Inky Aspect, Eclipse, and Sunless Mire / Black Dwarf Mire. However, an issue did arise with this. Inky Aspect is supposed to only be usable in Dwarf, but not in Nova form. This fix makes it so it can be used in both.

Known Issues:
      - Some of the Kheldian powers that transform when shapeshifted do not transform all of the stats correctly.
      - Gadgetry, Force of Will, and Sorcery Pool Powers can currently all be placed on the same character, but you can only select one of those powersets on a character in the game.
      - The travel powers in Gadgetry, Force of Will, and Sorcery do not correctly give you the extra power that they grant in game.
      - Some powersets need to be fixed. Since I am currently waiting for the new version of Mids to be ready, I will look at these soon(tm). The ones I will look at next are Radiation Armor, Radiation Melee, Savage Melee, Martial Arts, and Energy Melee. Message me on Discord if you find other powersets that I have missed.
      - Rez IOs, Guardian ATOs, Universal Debuff IOs, are currently under Sentinel ATOs. I am using this as an ETC section for now. They will all have their own section once the new version of Mids is ready.
      - Inherent Slots are not on this version of Mids. As you level up on Rebirth, you gain free slots on Health and Stamina. This will be fixed in the new version of Mids once it is ready.
      - Absorb numbers may be incorrect.

Nekrovile

• Developer
        • View Profile
        • Awards
      « Reply #13 on: September 11, 2022, 11:21:52 pm »
      Patch Notes 9/12/2022

More bug fixes.

New Changes:
      - Energy Melee was mostly fixed for Brutes, Stalkers, and Tankers. Assassin's Strike and the self damage portion of Energy Transfer for Stalkers may still need to be fixed.
      - Martial Arts was fixed for Tankers.
      - Radiation Armor was fixed for Brutes, Scrappers, Stalkers, and Tankers.
      - Savage melee is working. There may be some issues with how bloodlust interacts with some powers.

Known Issues:
      - Some powersets need to be fixed. Since I am currently waiting for the new version of Mids to be ready, I will look at these soon(tm). The ones I will look at next are Radiation Melee, and Energy Melee. Message me on Discord if you find other powersets that I have missed.
      - Absorb numbers may be incorrect.
      - Set bonuses on newer enhancements may incorrectly let you benefit from the same set bonus more than 5 times.
      - Newer Procs do not work correctly.