Author Topic: WEEKLY RESET/MAINTENANCE: ALL CLEAR PLUS SPECIAL EVENT  (Read 2591 times)

retched

• Administrator
  • Inf: +4/-0
    • View Profile
    • Awards
WEEKLY RESET/MAINTENANCE: ALL CLEAR PLUS SPECIAL EVENT
« on: August 15, 2021, 10:06:33 pm »
Evening @Rebirth Player and @Rebirth Tester !

Our weekly maintenance has taken a bit longer than usual but the data copy has been completed. Test server now contains the live server database and has been relaunched with no problems. (You may see an occasional delay as maps are still not auto launching, trying to get that worked on in the middle of the week.)

Additionally, `580` players have been granted :paragon: tokens for the week for logging in the last week. Go and use them wisely.

Lastly, we're announcing a special PTS test for a Hamidon raid stress test on the server (being organized by Galvanized Decree). As a special reward, since Hami's are rare here at Rebirth, any person defeating Hamidon on PTS can have their rewards retroactively applied to their live account. The rules for this will be announced on Wednesday but in short: defeat Hami, screen cap your completion and reward screen, notify me (either via forums DM or DM to @PPD Drone#3917, please not both), gain rewards about two weeks after (since I have to manually apply it). That simple. And at the risk of shooting myself in the foot and making more work... YES, you can run it multiple times on multiple characters on your account (see full rules Wednesday). HOWEVER, the rewards are NOT transferable OFF that account. (ie: I complete Hami on retched1, I cannot transfer the rewards to retched2. **__NO EXCEPTIONS__**). This will only apply to the Hami's ran on PTS on Saturday 8/21/2021 EST.

We're about a month away from the next release... please join in on the PTS test as soon as you can.

That's all the updates we have for now. Again, I'll be back to announce the rules for the Hami Rush Wednesday. For now, enjoy the game and happy hunting.

- GM retched