Author Topic: Tina Macintyre contact run  (Read 1956 times)

Joshex

• Inf: +3/-1
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Tina Macintyre contact run
« on: November 27, 2023, 08:42:40 pm »
So, for those who don't know, Tina Macintyre is a contact who will give you missions with some praetorian ArchVillains in them and also a few badges all of which are important for getting accolades such as portal jockey.

now also, there's a difference between Tina Macintyre and Ouro Tina Macintyre. they will set you out against different AVs, so to get the AVs from the non-ouro Tina's arc you need to run it with someone who has her as a contact in the level 40 to 44 range. if you have not been a completionist and missed her and are in this range, you may be able to get a detective to introduce her to you.

You do not need to have her as a contact to run the arc with someone else.

https://wiki.cityofheroesrebirth.com/wiki/Tina_Macintyre

So as of the 23rd of November 2023 my character captain shock only has Tina Macintyre and Unai Kemen's first mission (warwolf world) as my only level sensitive contacts left. To be nice, for those who need the AV defeats and badges I will be offerring 7 spots to the first to claim them in this thread. I honestly wish I could offer more.

We will be handling AVs some of which are rather tough so bring your A-Game. We can probably get away with half the team being in their 20's or 30's and still get by. Any AT is fine.

This is LONG story Arc, not the longest, but we may need to negotiate several days when we can all do it.

I would like to get this done in the next 2 weeks so I can level to L45 before we do the LGTFs and rikti drop ship takedowns during the winter event (see other thread)

this is started, we missed antimatter because he spawned as an EB. so I'll have to do that part again. sigh.

other than that , I'm just doing it based on who wants to join when I'm active.

Finished for now, no more characters in this level range with this contact.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2023, 04:38:33 pm by Joshex »