Author Topic: Roleplayer Halloween Meet and Greet in Pocket D's Tiki Lounge!  (Read 1959 times)

Ry

• Developer
  • Inf: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Roleplayer Halloween Meet and Greet in Pocket D's Tiki Lounge!
« on: October 25, 2023, 07:56:04 am »
Hi gang! I hope you're all doing well!

Lately, I've been playing City of Heroes on the Rebirth server and having a BLAST, so I thought I'd give something back to the community as an RPer and host a meet and greet at Pocket D's tiki lounge this weekend! Here are the details: On October 29th, Sunday, at 6 pm EST I will be hosting an OOC Halloween Party and meet-and-greet targetted mainly for Roleplayers to get the RP community started up on Rebirth by doing a good old-fashioned BRAINSTORM. This event is meant to be an icebreaker. Come show off your characters, their costumes, and biographies as we rapid-fire our alts and show the community what we have to offer for stories, supergroups and one-shot roleplays; share your love for the game with us!

Any alignment is welcome, it's Pocket D after all, and it encourages you to show a variety of your characters and what each can offer potential new friends!

Wanna make a Legion of Doom? A hero academy? Avengers? Street-level heist squad? Arachnos loyalists? A circus of chaos? Talk about it! Pitch ideas and get conversations going.

So, if you're a roleplayer and want to meet new friends on Rebirth by all means pop on down! (And even if RP isn't your cup of tea any support for my event is welcome; PvErs and PvP lovers are also welcome if they wish to share their love of the game with us and chat!)

Thank you for reading, and I hope to see you in-game! :)