Author Topic: WEEKLY RESET - ALL CLEAR / HAPPY HALLOWEEN  (Read 2202 times)

retched

• Administrator
  • Inf: +4/-0
    • View Profile
    • Awards
WEEKLY RESET - ALL CLEAR / HAPPY HALLOWEEN
« on: October 31, 2021, 09:43:25 pm »
@Rebirth Player : Evening all! A lot of updates this week.

First, as a reminder. Our Halloween event is wrapping up on the NEXT reset (11/7/2021). So this is the last chance to get those salvage and trade them in for the extra slot or for extra All Hallows Eve superpacks. Speaking of which...

As a holiday bonus, I went ahead and gave all accounts five BONUS packs of All Hallows Eve for logging in the last week. You can see them on your "Special" salvage tab in the inventory screen as shown below. (These will be on the LAST character you logged in with.) Simply double click or right click on it and it should open. Anyone not getting them... be honest... can send a PPD Drone DM and we'll grant you them.

@GM Loriean has also asked me to remind you that our spelling bee contests are still going. There are over EIGHTY tickets that I'm going to be sorting through and running through a spell and syntax check before pushing them out to PTS and then live. Loriean will be back with the full count later on.

And lastly, the weekly counts. This week 564 :paragon: point tokens were given out for those that log in on the weekly basis. And due to the calendar adjusting as mentioned by @erpmario last time... 860 ADDITIONAL :paragon: tokens were also given out to make up for the faulty distribution of them. Going forward, we should be back on our normal four-week (28 day) distribution schedule.

That's all for this week. I hope everyone had a safe holiday. Until next week, happy hunting.

- GM retched