Author Topic: Rebirth Costume Tool Beta 0.3  (Read 2526 times)

Jagged

• Inf: +3/-0
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Rebirth Costume Tool Beta 0.3
« on: April 19, 2022, 09:57:48 am »
Hello Costume Fanatics

With the release of Rebirth RI3 and with the help of Silver Age Fan I have been working on an updated version of the Rebirth Costume Tool v0.0.3. It is mainly aimed at files of male & female costumes that were broken by the introduction of asymmetrical chests. However it will make an attempt to correct all costumes, even old v1 files.

You can download the tool from here: https://hero-id.co.uk/rebirth/costume-tool.zip
  • Download Zip
  • Extract to a directory
  • Rename your costume files folder to something like "costumes_bck" and create a new empty "costumes" folder.
  • run the costume-tool.exe
  • Set the source folder to the folder with all your costume files in it.
  • Set the target folder to the "Cityofheroes/costumes" folder (where ever that is for you).
  • Press "Execute" a wait a moment.
I have not had as much time to test the male files as I did with the updates to the female files, so I think you will find many examples that don't work. However I will continue to test and improve where I can, given time.

One more caveat, as before I am not able to sign this programme. So you will almost certainly be asked to trust it and the only thing you have to go on is that I have been around since the second week of public Rebirth. I totally understand if that isn't good enough for the security conscious amongst you :)

cheers

Jagged
« Last Edit: April 19, 2022, 10:00:20 am by Jagged »

SilverAgeFan

• Developer
  • Inf: +5/-0
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Rebirth Costume Tool Beta 0.3
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2022, 04:55:55 pm »
Great work getting the upgrade for this tool together so quickly! Hope you get some good feedback from testers!

Let me know if you need anything from the Rebirth dev team to help you continue advancing the tool!