Author Topic: Changed video to 3840x2160 now can’t log back in - stuck in corner of Issue logo  (Read 2234 times)

Gamester

• Inf: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I just installed CoH:R via Sunrise, was able to log in and create a character and start the tutorial.  Video defaulted to 1024x768 which leave huge black columns on right and left so changed setting to my notebook’s standard 3840x2160.  When it reloaded, I was stuck in what looked like 1st person mode (could no longer see my char when could prior).  After some digging thru settings, tried exiting to return.  Went out to char select and was stuck in supersized upper left corner of the screen and it wouldn’t accept click on char selection so used Alt-Tab and Close Window to try restart.
  Now when I run the Sunrise launcher, select the server, I only see the upper left corner of the Issue 3 cover logo with music playing.  I’ve tried altering my notebook video to lower, but it starts with the same screen section showing.

How can I change the settings from outside so can run the game properly again?  I looked for an .ini or config file, but only two I saw had a version number and my character name/slot.

Gamester

• Inf: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Found a note on the Discord site about Alt+Enter which gave me access back to the resolution setting so could reset it back down to game default (1024x768) and then tweak it up from there to slightly better but still working setting (13-1400xXxxx range).  Let’s me play reasonably smoothly now. 

Recommend avoiding high resolutions…