Author Topic: Lorenzo Tate missions incorrect  (Read 1690 times)

Joshex

• Inf: +3/-1
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Lorenzo Tate missions incorrect
« on: January 09, 2023, 02:31:56 pm »
I just started the L25 to 29 contact Lorenzo Tate the first mission requires a team of 2 to disarm bombs simultaneously and save a woman from the DE in a cave, the second mission is to protect something from The Lost.., it said so many scientists to save and equipment to do something with and no warning the mission can be failed if one of these things are done.

https://wiki.cityofheroesrebirth.com/wiki/Lorenzo_Tate

The missions are wrong, either the wiki is wrong, or Lorenzo's in game missions are wrong. I'm guessing it's in-game is wrong because "The Lost" at L29? I'd expect it to be what the wiki says DE and Council. the lost are finished much earlier.

if I can I would like to request that my contact progression for Lorenzo Tate on my character Captain Shock be reset as well., I realize it may take a while to fix the arc so it matches the wiki. so I will focus on some other contacts for now and may put this character's completionist run on hold till it's fixed.

EDIT!:

it looks like it's not even giving me the story arc! thats why I was perplexed, it's jumped me straight to the clean-up missions!

https://wiki.cityofheroesrebirth.com/wiki/Lorenzo_Tate#Stop_the_Lost_attack this is the mission I "Failed" again it doesn't even say it's a failable mission! so what gives? was it a bug that the lost just kept swarming and attacking lab equipment faster than I could defeat them?

I'm not even seeing the cave mission in the missions list. the first mission was a cave mission to rescue a professor who some school children found when they went for a field trip and disarm 2 bombs simultaneously.

An edit in red. No longer want to reset it.

After careful review with one of the mods, we were able to determine that the wiki may be correctish. the Missions will sometimes be given to the player at random instead of the main content. so before you get to Part One you may end up doing other filler missions.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2023, 11:29:24 am by Joshex »