Author Topic: Felicitas Frozen  (Read 2067 times)

Leichenengel

• Inf: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Felicitas Frozen
« on: May 14, 2023, 10:18:31 am »

❅❆NAME❆❅
Felicitas Frozen

❅❆ALIGNMENT❆❅
Heroine

❅❆PERSONALITY TRAITS❆❅
cheerful | dependable | playful | energetic | capricious

❅❆TITLE❆❅
The Lionized Arcane

❅❆SUB-TITLE❆❅
Dedicated

❅❆RACE❆❅
Neko

❅❆REAL NAME❆❅
(also used for Day Jobs)

Felicia Falconetti

❅❆CURRENT RESIDENCE❆❅
Paragon City (Past-Galaxy Incident)

❅❆FORMER RESIDENCE❆❅
Paragon City/Galaxy City

❅❆ORIGIN❆❅
Magic

❅❆ARCHETYPE❆❅
Guardian

❅❆POWERS❆❅
Ice Assault
Ice Composition
Force of Will

❅❆BATTLE CRY❆❅
Justice served cold!

❅❆SUPER GROUP❆❅
Hilariously Mental

Felicia was the daughter of two young heroes, that worked to protect Galaxy City before the Shivan Meteor Attack took place. When the meteor attack took place her parents were on a mission. She never saw them again. Having inherited the icy magic potential of her father and the cat-features of her mother she was able to survive the attack but got trapped in a ruined building for days. It was when Arachnos, Vanguard and the Freedom Corps started to fight for the remains of the City and against the Shivans, that she was able to flee, when a blast that missed its aim hit the building she was trapped in. She was able to reach the hole the explosion caused seconds before the building started to collapse. Her cat-like reflexes saved her life. Weeks before the incident occurred her parents had started to train her fledgling powers. Paired with her catlike reflexes these weak powers were enough to lead her towards the street network Vanguard and the Freedom Corps used to evacuate survivors. On her way she picked up some sort of communication device. With the instructions she heard she was able to help a hero to regenerate his powers and make it to the next area only to be confronted with a large Shivan Monster. By defeating it with help of Vanguard she knew, that she had potential and that she had to fulfill the obligation of protecting Paragon City in memory of her most likely fallen parents. She never found out if they survived. So she boarded the helicopter to be able to improve her inherited powers and thus make her parents proud. To honor her parents she uses parts of their hero names for her own hero name.

(Under Construction)

❅❆FAMILY❆❅
Mother (Neko): "Felicitas Felis" Magic Guardian (Ninja Assault/Pain Focusing) / Dayjob "Housewife/Mother"
Father (Human): "Doc Frozen" Magic Blaster (Ice Blast/Ice Manipulation) / Dayjob "Physician at the Cygnus Medical Center/Father"

❅❆THEME SONG(s)❆❅
Under Construction

❅❆TRIVIA❆❅
I used to have Felicitas back in the day but I couldn't remember her costume let alone her AT. I had a dark hunch she had some ice-based powers and that she had cat features like a Neko - hence her name. So I decided to give her a full revamp. The last name of her real name is taken from a detective of a book I recently read. He's of american-italian descent...well so is she now :3
« Last Edit: July 23, 2023, 12:37:41 pm by Leichenengel »
I didn't come into this world to be as others want me to be!