Author Topic: Suggesting a new global damage set (Irreparable Damage)  (Read 1644 times)

Joshex

• Inf: +3/-1
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Suggesting a new global damage set (Irreparable Damage)
« on: December 21, 2023, 04:46:35 pm »
Irreparable Damage (Global Damage Set, Very Rare, UNIQUE):
A:enh( Chance for Mag4 -HP, -Regen, -Res to target, Self +Damage)
B:enh( Chance for Mag2 -HP to target)/ Damage
C:enh( Chance for Mag2 -Regen to target)/ Accuracy
D:enh( Chance for Mag2 -Res to target)/ Recharge
E:Damage/ Accuracy/ Recharge
F:Damage/ Accuracy/ Endurance/ Recharge

Set Bonuses:
2: 4% Damage Bonus
3: 15% enhancement Accuracy
4: Defense Smashing/lethal, Res Mez
5: Defense Energy Negative, Res Cold, res Mez
6: Defense Psionic, res Toxic, res Mez

Recipes:
A: Corrosive gas, Titanium Shard, Enriched plutonium, Empowered sigil, mutating genome
B: chemical formula, rune, plague spores, silver, Alien Blood Sample, Reactive Gas
C: Rune, unquenchable flame, heavy water, complex chemical formula, Psionic Manifestation
D: Iron, Corrosive gas, ensorcelled weapon, enchanted impervium, Psionically Charged Brass
E: chemical formula, Iron, symbol, Rikti Alloy
F: stabilized mutant genome, spiritual essence, Psionic Ectoplasm, Psionically charged brass

"Careful combinations of biological agents with harmful chemicals, radioactive materials, magical commands, and psionic connections embued into tough and jagged shrapnel can be built into any weapon or impacted during any attack causing irreparable damage to your target, they may heal but the parts of their body damaged this way will have to be replaced at a genetic and cellular level before they can function like they used to again. When combined in a single attack; The combination of agents grants all your attacks a huge damage bonus, the magic and psionic enchantments make targets hit by all your powers Very easy to hit again, the shrapnel causes many enemies to pull their punches causing them to miss, the energies create a field which can repel energy and negative damage types, the radiation and corrosive chemicals can melt ice and creates a heat aura around you and can react to and kill or distintegrate harmful substances, and the magic and psionic artifacts and scripts deflect attempts at getting into your head".

this damage set is meant to add a debuff to the slotted attack, Stackable (on each hit that connects) upto Mag 6 total in one hit (for the duration of the magnitude on the target) adding an additional debuff per hit(if it rolls in the debuff's chance range), the reason being is in example I noticed in my tank builds if there are no debuffs in the actual attacks there are very few cases where you can add say a regen, HP or res debuff, most of those procs are in sets for enhancing specific types of attacks or effects which your powers may not have (so you can't slot them), Like for melee and PBAoE I think theres close to nothing where you can slot a debuff proc. this makes it difficult for melee types to deal with armored regenerating foes, however this set can also aide ranged and control users as well.

it has 4 Effect adding enhancements (Procs), one with a chance to add a Mag 4 -HP -regen and -res effect to the slotted power, and then one other enhancement for each debuff (hp, regen and res) at Mag 2 mixed with some form of power enhancement, making an additional 3 Chance For procs.

given the nature of this set I felt it wouldn't really add any regeneration nor recovery to the user as it is rather degenerating in nature, it also doesn;t really interface with the character nor create any speed so I didn't include any recharge bonuses.

I felt that this entire set needed to be UNIQUE because allowing everyone to slot debuffs in every power might be a bit too much.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2023, 07:04:47 pm by Joshex »