Author Topic: MidsReborn Guardian  (Read 7508 times)

Nekrovile

• Developer
  • Inf: +6/-0
    • View Profile
    • Awards
MidsReborn Guardian
« on: February 18, 2021, 11:14:06 pm »
Edit: A newer version exists that is easier to download.
You can find it here.
https://forum.cityofheroesrebirth.com/index.php/topic,127.msg314.html#msg314

TLDR: This version of Mids works for Guardians, but the numbers are not correct for all of the other ATs. The download is too big to fit here, so here is a link to where it is posted on discord.

(Version updated on 4/18/2021)
https://discord.com/channels/568451050181492736/579233316688101403/833766970024787968

If you need an invite to Rebirth's Discord, then you can use this invite link.
https://discord.gg/tGahMY5JPf
---

A version of Mids for Guardians is complete. To use it, download this and unzip it all into one folder. One of the things will be an application called MidsReborn. That is what you need to click or make into a shortcut to use.

This version of Mids may not be the same type that you are used to. This newer version allows modifiers to be changed to better reflect the numbers of Rebirth. The database in this download only has the numbers for Guardians. The numbers for all of the other archetypes may not reflect the numbers at Rebirth. Our old Mids database is not compatible with this newer version of Mids yet. One day there will be a version available that has Guardians and the correct numbers for other ATs.

There was difficulty when making new pseudopets work correctly. Using old ones sometimes did not always reflect the correct numbers. When this came up, the effects of the pseudopets were put inside of the power directly. The numbers that you see should be mostly the same in the end. However, this sometimes caused the power's effects to be displayed in an odd way or for the damage to be off by one tick of damage. This does not affect every power that uses pseudopets.

Some estimations were made to fill out the details of the powers. This should not cause many problems, but there may be some slight rounding errors with some of the powers. For example, getting 10 stacks of Fulcrum Flip gives .01% extra damage.

Thank you to the people at Mids Reborn for making this possible.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2021, 06:16:16 pm by Nekrovile »

Nekrovile

• Developer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: MidsReborn Guardian
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2021, 06:40:03 pm »
3/6/2021 Patch Notes
The link above was edited to direct to the newest version.

Atmospheric Composition
- The duration of the stun in Gale Winds was fixed to the correct duration of 11.92 (there may be some rounding error) and the PvE stun was changed from a 40% chance of happening to a 100% chance.

Dark Composition
- Howling Twilight's cooldown went from 300 seconds to 180 seconds.

Reconstructive Healing
- Pain Absorption was given a 15% toxic resistance buff for one minute.

Super Reflexes
- Super Reflexes was updated for Brutes, Scrappers, Stalkers, and Tankers.
- Practiced Brawler was changed to a toggle and now gives absorb.
- Quickness was changed to give 75% Regeneration.
- Elude was changed to recharge in 9 minutes (540 seconds) instead of 16 minutes and 40 seconds, give absorb, give half as much defense, no longer has a crash, and now has a duration of 1 minute and 30 seconds seconds instead of 3 minutes.
- The other powers and modifiers for these ATs outside of Super Reflexes may not be correct. This affects some sets (such as Savage Melee) more than others and the ATs may currently have powersets not on Rebirth.
- Absorb does not scale with Max Health like it does in game.
- The Stalker version currently does not use Healing IOs in the test server.
- The Tanker version of Elude currently does not use Universal Travel IOs.

Nekrovile

• Developer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2021, 12:51:38 pm »
Known Bug: Powerset Comparison crashes Mids when used with Guardians.
It does not work correctly for some other ATs, but most of them do not have the Rebirth numbers yet anyway. A lot of them seem to be mixed up.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2021, 12:58:33 pm by Nekrovile »

Nekrovile

• Developer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2021, 12:47:41 am »
4/18/2021 Patch Notes

Dark Composition:
- Tar Patch now can use Slow IOs

Umbral Assault:
- Umbral Smite’s text was fixed.

Fiery Composition:
- Power of the Phoenix has been replaced with Phoenix Awakening

Ice Composition:
- Sleet now accepts Defense and Accurate Defense IOs.

Organic Composition:
- Environmental Modification no longer can accept Endurance Modification IOs.
- Inexhaustible can now accept Endurance Modification IOs.

Radiation Composition:
- Particle Shielding no longer can accept endurance modification SOs.

Reconstructive Composition:
- Pain Absorption was changed. Further details can be found in Rebirth's patch notes below.
- Fortitude Aura no longer can accept range SOs

Stone Composition:
- Rocky Armor’s text was fixed

Mu Mastery:
- Thunder Strike now accepts endurance modification SOs and knockback IOs.

Pool Powers:
- Stealth and Grant Invisibility show how much defense is given when suppressed.
- Force of Will and Experimentation were disabled.

ETC:
- Guardain HP cap correctly set to 2007.9319
- Guardians are no longer at the bottom of the AT selection window. They are now closer to the middle.
- Powerset Comparison no longer crashes mids.
- The level that players can get some powers were changed, so some older builds may say that the powers were picked incorrectly.

The bug fixes and balance changes from the last few patches were implemented. The patch notes can be found here:
https://forum.cityofheroesrebirth.com/index.php/topic,44.0.html
https://forum.cityofheroesrebirth.com/index.php/topic,46.0.html
« Last Edit: April 19, 2021, 06:17:30 pm by Nekrovile »

Kryphon

• Inf: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2021, 01:18:11 pm »
When I attempt open Mids it directs me to a blank DIscord page, nothing on it. Is there a link I'm missing for Rebirth?

Nekrovile

• Developer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2021, 09:35:34 pm »
When I attempt open Mids it directs me to a blank DIscord page, nothing on it. Is there a link I'm missing for Rebirth?

Sorry about that. Here is an invite to Rebirth's Discord. I will edit my original post to include it as well.
https://discord.gg/tGahMY5JPf

Nekrovile

• Developer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2021, 06:15:31 pm »

Joshex

• Inf: +3/-1
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2021, 07:09:52 pm »
bug, telling it to check for updates crashes it, renames the exe to exe.bak and when attempting to open it again it does nothing(even after removing the .bak extension).

Nekrovile

• Developer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2021, 01:26:44 am »
bug, telling it to check for updates crashes it, renames the exe to exe.bak and when attempting to open it again it does nothing(even after removing the .bak extension).

Sorry about that. This version of mids is an outdated version. Clicking the button to check for updates won't work for it. It might eventually once I use a newer version that the Mids Reborn Team made, but no promises. I have to get the entire database fixed first and that alone is taking me a long time. Real life took up a lot of my free time that was supposed to be used for working on Mids.

Joshex

• Inf: +3/-1
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2021, 09:29:52 am »

Sorry about that. This version of mids is an outdated version. Clicking the button to check for updates won't work for it. It might eventually once I use a newer version that the Mids Reborn Team made, but no promises. I have to get the entire database fixed first and that alone is taking me a long time. Real life took up a lot of my free time that was supposed to be used for working on Mids.

It's fine, the work you do on it is great as is. I know the patch notes included guardian ATOs so I was updating in hopes mids had been updated to include these. But yeah take your time.