Author Topic: Contact Reactions  (Read 2551 times)

Joshex

• Inf: +3/-1
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Contact Reactions
« on: June 04, 2021, 05:06:10 pm »
We already have some contact reaction texts for things like level or origin, or not introduced yet etc.

However it hit me that we could do a bit more when I had the German Shepard pet out and walked up to Grym in Steel Canyon Uni (or even in the Atlas Police Station). A similar thing could happen for the black wolf pet or wild animal's mastermind wolf summons.

I assumed; he should have some reaction text to this pet being summoned talking about the lesser Grym or it too seems to stick to it's vows of silence. Or, tell of how your friend tells of many tales of heroic deeds regarding $last_major_accomplishment.

I assume he might also have an adverse reaction to the cat type summons.

Grym however would probably not be the only one that should have some reaction to certain things players can do/summon.

Yes, I know this will require extra code and therefore is on the back burner because changing even a slight thing is a headache that could break the game. and because it's not vital, it will not be pursued with any intensity.

ok, just thought I'd put it out there.

Feel free to fill this thread, with more such ideas for this or other NPCs and or thoughts.