ahem....HAMI RAID...that is all (Saturday September 21, 2019, 1:00pmEST)

Posting here to get the word out so everyone can start preparing. No set date yet for the actual event but will update this post accordingly. If you want to participate you must be level 45+, incarnate stuff not necessary but helpful. Feel free to start planning your builds. In regards to group requirements Healers that rez MUST have team or ally TP (assemble the team does not count there will be a need to pull the entire group away multiple times). We will also need a good number of both Mele and Ranged damage. Any questions can be directed here for anyone that may know the answer.

Keep in mind this is a complicated and big event so there will be some measure of control from the top down to try and make it successful. If we get a league of all tanks and defenders its not likely to work very well. However don’t let that stop you from contributing. Ideally we would like a full league to tackle this so any help is appreciated.

Initial raid date planned for Saturday September 21st, 2019 at 1pm

7 Likes

all grav hami raid when

1 Like

I’m down! I’ve got ill/dark controller ready right now, depending on the time frame I may have a blaster or tanker ready too.

I’ve got a katana/WP/weapon scrapper that I can throw at this. Might actually have a reason to use my temp movement powers.

Also just wanted to mention that if you need something to do before this starts you could get warburg rockets. Specifically Biological Mutagen and Chemical Burn variants are the most useful

Still alting, arting, and completionisting. So no 45’s yet. But very happy you’re taking on the task of setting this up Farm Tank.

Sounds like fun, look forward to meeting at the rock plateau.

Be sure to go out to Monster Island in PI and farm EoE. It’s a great place to build up a stockpile without worrying about accidentally spawning hami in the zone.

Here is a survey if you have any opinion about when it should happen. https://www.esurveycreator.com/s/d016d29

I am guessing this is on Blueside. If so, don’t have a level 50 hero to help. :confused:

wooohooo!

Plenty of time to go rogue. It’s all outdoors so there shouldn’t be a problem with getting there. I don’t recall if going to the gray alignments removes your alignment merits, but if it does you’ll have to spend all of your villain merits first.

Dark/Dark Dominator or Ill/Rad Controller reporting for duty. :space_invader:

Plenty of time to go rogue. It’s all outdoors so there shouldn’t be a problem with getting there. I don’t recall if going to the gray alignments removes your alignment merits, but if it does you’ll have to spend all of your villain merits first.

According to paragonwiki Changing alignments will forfeit all unspent Alignment Merits. So yeah, better make sure you don’t have any left. And if you’re half-way toward your purple/PVP IO, kinda can’t switch.

Sounds like something a friendly GM could help with if a date and time are decided on.

Mind/Energy Dominator, just dinged 50, just got my alpha slot filled. I have enough global recharge already that I have semi-self-sustained permadom (it’s inconsistent but I can usually get 1-2 re-ups before hasten cycles make it 3-5 seconds too slow). Literally anyone else’s haste buff gives me comfy permadom. Just a matter of getting merits and recipes now.

Raid date set

1 Like

All grav hami is set for Earth day

So, is this a Hero only thing? Can Redside participate, at all?

Unfortunately its blue side, red side has their own hami