Following up on a load of discussion in discord, I am putting together this survey. Just a bunch of polls. All public. Fill it out at your leasure. This Poll will close on the 8th at Midnight
Question 1: Do you have/play a forcefield character and have played them in the past 2 weeks?
- Yes, I actively or have actively played a character that uses the Forcefield Powerset
- Yes, I have a force field character but have not actively played them in the past 2 weeks
- No, I have not made a character with the force field power set
Question 2: Of the following powers in Force Field, which ones do you choose to take?
- Force Bolt (Ranged, Minor DMG(Smash), Foe Knockback)
- Insulation Field (Ranged (Targeted AoE), Ally +DEF(Fire, Cold, Energy, Negative, Ranged, AoE), +Res(End Drain))
- Detention Field (Ranged, Foe Capture(Special))
- Dispersion Bubble (Toggle: PBAoE, Team +Res(Hold, Immobilize, Disorient), +DEF(All))
- Repulsion Field (Toggle: PBAoE, Foe Knockback)
- Repulsion Bomb ( Ranged (Targeted AoE), Moderate DMG(Smash), Foe Disorient, Knockdown)
- Force Bubble (Toggle: PBAoE, Foe Repel, Knockdown)
Question 3: Of these powers, which ones do you feel needs changes?
- Force Bolt
- Insulation Field
- Detention Field
- Dispersion Bubble
- Repulsion Field
- Repulsion Bomb
- Force Bubble
Question 4: Do you feel we should break the Cottage Rule* to make appropriate changes?
*The Cottage Rule:
An existing power will not have its core functionality and purpose changed, though its strength may be altered and effects secondary to the power’s true purpose may be added or removed.
- Yes, I feel that we should change some of the powers core functionalities
- No, I do not feel that we should change some of the powers core functionalities.
Comments are appreciated
I forgot Personal Force Field!!
Addendum Question 1: Defenders can skip taking Personal Force Field. If you had that choice, would you take Personal Force Field?
- Yes, I would take Personal Force Field
- No, I would not take Personal Force Field
Addendum Question 2: Do you feel Personal Force Field requires changes? (Cottage ruling applies from above)
- Yes, I feel it requires changes
- No, It is fine as is.