Ice/Dark or Ice/Cold

I wanted to make a new corrupter, but I just can’t decide on what secondary I should give him. I never got a corrupter to a high level, so I wanted to ask all of you for your opinions. I know I want to have Ice Blast, but do you think I should pick Dark Miasma or Cold Domination?

I’m partial to Dark Miasma, and it’s thematically cool with ice. Dark has more debuffs while Cold has some more team support with the ice barrier things.

1 Like

I haven’t played an Ice/Cold Corruptor, but I feel like Doubling down on the slows might be more beneficial (and easier to fit in appearance/theme-wise). Dark is always great though.

1 Like

Dark miasma is very solo-friendly with decent CC in there where Petrifying gaze can stack with your Ice blast holds. Ice domination is a great team set but doesn’t offer much survivability for yourself but the debuffs/buffs are good. Both sets are great, it all depends on how you prefer to play - team settings versus solo. Either way you’ll have a character that’s welcome on any team!

1 Like

I decided I will go dark. I find myself soloing most of the time anyway, so dark will be better suited for me.
The main thing I don’t like about dark is it is really hard to get the -regen perma.