So we all know that currently, Rebirth doesn’t have the capacity to sustain a healthy market. The community has already expressed itself against seeding the market, but there are other options. Why not just raise the number of AH slots available per character?
- Counteract the smaller population issue
- Allow players to sell more varied content, most stuff still hasn’t sold a single item since the server came live.
- Make it easier for players to sell more quantity, as it is, it is easier and faster to just vendor off nearly everything rather than bother with the AH.
- Remove the need to make alts to auction stuff with, plenty of enterprising individuals are already doing this.
- Keep the AH a free market and not a re-distribution utopia.
Now, how much should the slot quantity should be raised, x2? x10? More? What do you think?