Player Created Mini Events

Seems like the Devs beat me to this but I will be making Special themed AE missions for the holiday season. One for Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and more.

Along with this I think it would be cool to do some small themed costume contests with very minor rewards. I will definitely be hosting one myself sometime this month with maybe a Rare enhancement or 1million influence as the prize.
I feel like players making their own mini events will help keep the game as interesting as possible for as long as possible.

My Halloween Themed AE mission “Hollow Matrimony” is out now. Features 2 endings and a special supertough enemies to help drive the story. Fighting them is not recommended, but feel free to see
if you can do it. :smiley:
P.S. I did of course add a few custom enemies, but for the most part it’s with in game enemy groups.

1 Like

This may or may not be my first AE mission too, so please help me improve in my storytelling and execution.

Welcome! Glad to have you trying to spice things up for us!

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.