Rebirth role players introduction thread

I thought it would be nice if we had a spot for role players and those interested in role play to introduce themselves. This is an out of character thread, feel free to tell us a bit about yourself if you like.

I’m Burden, I’m active on Rebirth, the official discord, and the RRPH discord (Rebirth role players hub) I play at different times, but most often I’m on between 10:30pm and 2:00am central US time.

I’m a member of a role players coalition, so feel free to contact me if you are looking for a RP SG, I’m sure we can find a place for you. Or if your just looking to run some in character missions.

Don’t be shy, jump on in!

I keep meaning to write up some backgrounds for my toons and posting them here but keep forgetting!

My global is @Jumpstar, and Jumpstar is one of my mains (the other is Longarm), but I have a roster of 19 heroes that I regularly cycle through, so chances are you’ll encounter me on one of them as often as my “mains”.

During the summer, I play from 9am to 11pm Pacific, usually in 2 hour chunks before taking a break to attend to RL. When school starts (I’m a high school English teacher), that will change drastically. I’m infrequently on Discord, and trying to get in the habit of visiting the forums regularly.

I enjoy roleplaying, whether its just IC banter during missions or exploring character progression via live chat and forum posts (I like to keep it PG-13). Each of my heroes has a unique background and personality. I’ve written stories about many of them. Many of them are part of one Scion SG or another, and I hope to have all them become Scions at some point.

My global is @Navyfire. My main is Kaz-An the Lost Boy and you might find me on a number of other characters depending if I am feeling blue, red or gold.

I’m active in game and on both the official Discord and the Rebirth Role players hub. I live and play in the Pacific Standard Time Zone.

I am prolific role player and a member of one of the large RP coalitions. Look me up and let’s hit the streets!

You can find me in game @SilverAgeFan.

Longtime player of CoH. Was active on Triumph and Virtue. I helped found the Scions here on Rebirth and am very interested in making sure there is a vibrant, supportive platform for role-players of all stripes on Rebirth.

My play times and days are a bit scattershot. I played a lot, perhaps too much TBH!, when the game first returned. But now I’m settling into a more sustainable, though reduced, amount of playtime each week. I’m mostly blueside, but I’ve started getting urges to recreate some of my favorite villains and praetorians.

I go for pick-up RP mission teams. I am open to the occasional more dialogue intensive RP session or story specific AE arcs. But I like how comics themselves, with all the strange cameos and random appearances, lend themselves to accommodating decent RP in spite of complicated adulting and work schedules.

I am game for anything in the PG to PG-13 range. I tend to lean into whatever tropes my characters are built from, being very willing to play to the point of self-parody. I see many comics as a mix between morality plays and stylized character drama.

I also am friendly and understanding OOC. If I overstep any bounds with your character, such as an accidental god mod, you can let me know. Always happy to retcon a remark away. I just like seeing interesting characters come to live!