SPLASHER image(s) brought to you by

If you’re on Discord you’ll see my screenshots in the General chat every couple of days. Sometimes they have a funny quote, sometimes they are a little serious, and sometimes they are a hotdog vendor just for Babs.

Splasher refers to a program written by Leandro that changes the background image for either or both of the login/server screen and the character select screen. The randomizer doesn’t work with thge way we login now but you can singly change the background screen. It can be found at
https://cohsplasher.blogspot.com/2007/08/advanced-usage.html

I’ll be posting my images in this thread so those of you who find them of interest can use them for yourselves.
Then you too can have something that looks like

if you choose too.

The first one is my current character select screen. It’s brought to you by “Where does he get all this cool stuff and how do I get it for my supergroup base?!?”

Depending on your resolution and your character’s size, it comes out looking something like this:

PUNCH BUG says hello!

1 Like

Splasher image brought to you by “This Incarnate bullshit better be worth it because I’ve entered this ffffing cave a gazillion times now!”

SPLASHER image brought to you by “I bet he never loses at Rock-Paper-Scissors…”

SPLASHER image brought to you by “Some of this Dark Astoria story arc stuff is ffffffff’d up”

SPLASHER image brought to you by “SURE we can keep your stuff safe, no worries!”

Splasher image brought to you by “Hey waddyaknow, there ARE working invention tables in the Abandoned Lab” and also “Look Ma, I’m playing on the red side. Reeeed siiiide!”

Splasher image brought to you by “does anyone even go to this part of the Hollows any more?”

Splasher image brought to you by “Ownage wanted to take on some AVs and brought a few friends along…”

Splasher image brought to you by “I clicked the SG base exit portal 20 seconds ago…”

Splasher image brought to you by “sneaking around in another dimension looking for clues”

SPLASHER image brought to you by “wherever this bridge leads, I don’t think I wanna go there…”

SPLASHER image brought to you by “swimming out to get that one badge in Peregrine Island”

SPLASHER image brought to you by “you wanna be very careful where you’re standing when they turn the switch on…”

SPLASHER images brought to you by “I’m not saying they forgot to populate the tutorial after a server reset, but I’m not NOT saying that either…”

SPLASHER image brought to you by “don’t blink…”

1 Like

Still need to figure out how to use it, I gotta start my collection of hotdog carts.

Splasher image brought to you by “This Incarnate Trials stuff is intense!”

Splasher image brought to you by “WHAT IS THIS THING!?! and also… butt"

Splasher image brought to you by “WHAT IS THIS THING!part 2 and also…Blood for the Blood God!"

Splasher image brought to you by “Orange you glad I didn’t say bananas…”

Splasher image brought to you by “Why is that person taking a picture of someone eating a hotdog?”

1 Like

Because hotdog is love, hotdog is life.

Splasher image brought to you by “Lord of War: Hro’Dtohz – sounds like a nice enough alien person…"

1 Like

Splasher image brought to you by “There are some strange and beautiful places in the Underground…”

Splasher image brought to you by “After bonking my head in these fffking caves so much, finally found a spot to take a picture…”

Splasher images brought to you by, "Do you want to see the most beautiful thing I ever filmed? It was one of those days when it’s a minute away from snowing. And there’s this electricity in the air, you can almost hear it, right? And this bag was just… dancing with me … like a little kid begging me to play with it. For fifteen minutes. That’s the day I realized that there was this entire life behind things, and this incredibly benevolent force that wanted me to know there was no reason to be afraid. Ever. Video is a poor excuse, I know. But it helps me remember … I need to remember…

Sometimes there’s so much beauty in the world … I feel like I can’t take it… and my heart is just going to cave in."

Nice screens! Personally I use this method and not yours though. Hopefully, Ouro will work on this eventually and thus release us from requiring either one to easily mod the login screens.

1 Like

Leo’s old Splasher Gallery, Login Screens and Character Select images.

Splasher image brought to you by “I do NOT want to meet the spider that left all these webs behind, nope…nope…nope…”

1 Like