XP Booster for LOWER Levels

First of all, I’d like to acknowledge that Rebirth is much akin to how the game was on Live in format.
That being said, Rebirth has a MUCH lower population than any server did on Live.
Hence, my request to enable XP Boosters, or something consistent for Lower Level players can gain ground faster to 50 than what it is currently.

1 Like

At the very least I’d want any such booster to be optional… and between AE farm missions and people offering powerleveling, why would additional boosts be necessary?

1 Like

Do you play on this server? I think you have Rebirth mistaken for HC. Most often people are doing missions and sometimes it’s nice just to do missions to understand the stories without needing to AE farm. And of course, optional

1 Like

I’m on Rebirth, and I generally don’t get it when people are heavily intent on rushing to level 50 as fast as possible. I mostly solo, and about the only time I do AE missions is when a friend goes “hey, give my arc a try?” Given my druthers, I like to do as many “normal” arcs as possible without turning off exp gains or using Ouroboros. If that means it takes me longer than others to reach level 50… frankly, I see nothing wrong with that.

One thing that has me confused, though… you’re the one advocating for exp boosts, and you think I’m the one getting Rebirth mistaken for HC?

1 Like

There is an XP booster for lower levels. It’s called the Experienced temp power, and is earned through the Paragon Rewards (as well as Super Packs in the near future).

1 Like