Author Topic: Horns and Sunglasses  (Read 4034 times)

Jagged

• Inf: +3/-0
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Horns and Sunglasses
« on: May 28, 2021, 09:02:46 am »
Horns and Sunglasses

One of the things that allways seemed somewhat arbitary to me is the categorisation of head details.
You have "Details 1" which includes everything, masks, glasses, horms, neck-things etc. Few of which seem like they should be mutually exclusive.
Then you have "Details 2" which includes masks, helmets, whiskers and other neck-things. Few of which seem like they should be mutually exclusive.

This is a particular problem for Officer Morgan:

Poor Officer Morgan is the butt of all the other officer's jokes because she cannot wear sunglasses.
Forever left out of the David Caruso jokes, which is a serious impediment for a police officer.

Not sure exactly how this can corrected. I think the models in Detail 1 & 2 use different anchor points.
But it would be nice to see some extra head detail slots so Morgan can stop shielding her eyes from the sun :)

This image is a fake of course!
« Last Edit: May 28, 2021, 09:05:11 am by Jagged »

SilverAgeFan

• Developer
  • Inf: +5/-0
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Horns and Sunglasses
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2021, 08:20:41 pm »
Dropping in with a quick reply to say this suggestion has been seen by the art dept. Not the first time we've heard this complaint. And it is something we'd certainly like to address at some point.

But do not expect it until after Issue 2. Possibly after Issue 3.

Draggynn

• Inf: +20/-0
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Horns and Sunglasses
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2021, 01:54:33 am »
We horned ones can be patient.
@Draggynn: Storm Summoning Psychic Defender and Badge Hunter, formerly a resident of Virtue
See my collection of commissioned art: https://www.deviantart.com/drag-gynn